Fayette County Friends & Neighbors Day at Kentuck Knob is Sunday, April 2, 2023.
Residents of Fayette County are invited to visit for a FREE tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Kentuck Knob on Sunday, April 2, 2023. Advanced reservations are required to guarantee admission.
In 1954, Frank Lloyd Wright designed a house for Uniontown natives I.N. and Bernardine Hagan. They owned the Hagan Ice Cream Company, which was based in Uniontown. The Hagans supported and participated in many community organizations. Over the decades, local residents have played an active role in shaping the history of the house. Kentuck Knob, a National Historic Landmark, has enriched the tourism industry in Fayette County and we want to share the beauty of the house and its grounds with the people surrounding it.
- Call us at (724) 329-1901 to reserve your FREE tour.
- Accommodations are limited, and reservations are required.
- Reservations are limited to 4 guests per group.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted inside the house.
- Tours are approximately 45 minutes in length.
- Explore the Woodland Walk sculpture trail after your tour.
- Our gift shop and ice cream parlor will be open for shopping and purchases.
…And bring your appetite! Penn's Snack Shack, one of our favorite food trucks, will be on-site serving delicious food from 11 am - 4 pm. We look forward to seeing you soon!