Guided House Tours
Guided House Tours are approximately 45-50 minutes in length. All guided tours of Kentuck Knob begin on a shuttle bus departing from our Visitors Center. The shuttle bus ride from the Visitors Center, up the driveway to Kentuck Knob lasts approximately 3 minutes. Tours takes guests through the interior and exterior of Kentuck Knob and provides an insight into one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s most unique Usonian homes. Guests will learn about the design and construction of Kentuck Knob, the Hagan family, Frank Lloyd Wright, and his vision for the house. After the tour, guests can explore the grounds and experience the magnificent view of the Youghiogheny River Gorge.
Guided House Tour Pricing
• Adults: $28 per person
• Students + Children over 6: $18 per person
• Seniors (55+) : $20 per person - Thursdays only
•Military: $20 for veterans or active service members
Insert Peek ticketing information here.
• Advanced tickets are essential for all tour of Kentuck Knob. Walk-Ins can be accommodated to the best of our ability.
• Children must be 6 years of age or older to tour inside the house. Children under the age of six can enjoy the Woodland Walk when accompanied by an adult.
• All tours of Kentuck Knob begin on a shuttle bus departing from our Visitors Center. The shuttle bus ride from the Visitors Center, up the driveway to Kentuck Knob lasts approximately 3 minutes.
• All tours of Kentuck Knob begin at their scheduled time. Guests arriving late for their scheduled tour can be joined to tours in-progress or accommodated on a subsequent tour, depending on availability.
2023 Season Hours
• MARCH 11th to NOVEMBER 4th - Open daily for tours from 9:00am to 4:00pm
•NOVEMBER 5th to NOVEMBER 26th - Open daily for tours from 10:00am to 3:00 pm
• DECEMBER - Open for tours Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 3:00pm | Open daily December 26th to December 30th from 10:00am to 3:00pm.